Friday, September 16, 2011

ipad Accessories - How to Jailbreak your iPad 2 iOS 4.3.4 or 4.3.5

When the iPad 2 was released back in March of this year we knew that, like it’s predecessor the first generation iPad, it would revolutionize the way we use computers. Much like the iPhone that came before it, the concept of the iPad is setting standards across the industry and is causing a major shift in the way people use technology.


When I first got my iPad 2 cases , the first thing I wanted to do with it when I brought it home was jailbreak it. Unfortunately, it took a long while before a stable and easy to use jailbreak was released to the general public.

I recently purchased a great little piece of software from a website called Jailbreak-iPad2.net. I had been looking for an iPad 2 jailbreak for some time and found their website almost by mistake while looking for a way to extend my battery life. The entire jailbreak process took no longer than 5 minutes and I’ve since installed dozens of free apps and games, many of which are not even for sale in the Apple Store.

What’s great about Jailbreak-iPad2.net is that they provide you with a lot of useful information along with the jailbreak. This very welcoming for a complete newb such as myself. For example, they have a great step-by-step illustrated guide on where to find and how to install themes on your device.

Anyway if you’re looking for a safe and easy way for jailbreak your iPad 2, you should definitely check out their website at the link below. Their software works on all iPad 2 devices with iOS firmware versions 4.3.3, 4.3.4 or 4.3.5.

More info at: http://www.top-shoppingmall.com/iPad-cases-1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment